BrainLab is designed to help teachers bring STEM coding (Robotics, Games, Circuits, AI, and IoT) to schools and educational institutions.
The included training will familiarize the teachers with provided Microcomputers and Kits and get them ready with the knowledge they need to start exciting students about coding.
BrainLab in your school will elevate your students’ creativity by providing them with hands-on coding experience on modern educational kits.
- A sustainable STEM impact that covers many modern topics
- Helps students with multiple interests (Robotics, Games, Circuits, AI, and IoT)
- An ever-green hardware setup that works for students with any background
- The same lab is suitable for younger and older students
- Unlimited online teacher support from our team
- Many inspiring projects and demos to get the most use from the BrainLab
- Included teacher training
There are multiple lab setups to suite different STEM coding needs.
|GameCraft STEM Lab
|EcoSense STEM Lab
|Coding STEM Lab
|8 to 14
* Included online teacher training, up to three teachers in each session. Additional cost for in-person training.
It is rather a challenge for teacher to keep up with the constantly changing technologies. Fear not, BrainPad is here to help! Using the same kits and setup, we always bring the latest trends and technologies to your classroom through customized periodic teacher workshops.
Equip your educators with the skills and knowledge to integrate STEM education seamlessly into your school curriculum. Our Train-the-Trainer program empowers teachers with the expertise needed to inspire the next generation of innovators.