Coding circuits was never easier. The BrainClip uses alligator clips to easily connect the clips to any BrainPad.
- Solderless connections using clips.
- Several sensors for understanding inputs from physical world into the “brain”.
- Several outputs for understanding how the “brain” controls the physical world.
- Remote control for wireless control.
- Color LED light
- Color LED ring with 8x individually controllable lights
- Distance sensor
- Buzzer speaker
- Red button
- Green button
- Sound sensor
- Analog rocker module
- Motion detector
- Infrared receiver
- Infrared remote control (battery included)
- 10x alligator clip wires
- Reusable case
The BrainClip Kit uses alligator clip wires for connections, which work with BrainPad Pulse and BrainPad Tick.
The clips provide an easy way for coding circuits. Both BrainPad Pulse and BrainPad Tick have 3 pads for connecting sensors and 2 power pads.
These lesson plans are the first steps towards understanding circuits and physical computing.