Coding circuits was never easier. The BrainClip uses alligator clips to easily connect the clips to any BrainPad.
- Solderless connections using clips.
- Several sensors for understanding inputs from physical world into the “brain”.
- Several outputs for understanding how the “brain” controls the physical world.
- Remote control for wireless control.
- Color LED light
- Color LED ring with 8x individually controllable lights
- Distance sensor
- Light sensor
- Buzzer speaker
- Red button
- Green button
- Sound sensor
- Analog rocker module
- Motion detector
- Infrared receiver
- Infrared remote control (battery included)
- 10x alligator clip wires
- Reusable case
✱ Requires BrainPad Pulse, NOT INCLUDED!
The BrainClip Kit uses alligator clip wires for connections.
The clips provide an easy way for coding circuits.
MakeCode allows learners to start quickly. There is nothing to install and it runs in an browser.