BrainTronics kit includes everything to show you how how professionals design and prototype circuits using breadboards. Don’t worry, it is not that hard. We will show you the “secrets” professionals use.
The goal is to get you started with included kits and them show you how to expand and use any of the hundred (maybe thousands) of module available from many online stores..
- Build circuits using breadboards, like professionals.
- Understanding of coding circuits and physical computing.
- BrainTronics base board, with breadboard.
- Distance sensor.
- Analog Joystick.
- Color LED light.
- Positional servo motor.
- Potentiometer (variable resistor)
- 4x buttons.
- Light sensor.
- 6x LEDs
- 15x Resistors of different values.
- Pin to pin wires.
- Pin to socket wires.
BrainClip is fully compatible with BrainPad Pulse and BrainPad Tick. When using the BrainPad Tick, plug the board all the way to the right, and only pins 10 and up are available.
These lesson plans are the first steps towards understanding circuits and physical computing, the professional way!