BrainBot includes everything needed get you started on coding robots. It works hand in hand with the lesson plans and give users options, from newbies to experts. Minor assembly is required.
- Line detector, for following lines and detecting boundaries.
- Distance sensor, for object detection.
- Color headlight LEDs.
- 2x individually controlled body LEDs.
- Buzzer, for generating sounds.
- Infrared receiver, for the remote control.
- Robot chassis.
- 2x Motors.
- 2x Motor mounts
- 2x Wheels.
- 8x Rivets,
- Front caster wheel.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Remote control.
- Line Map.
- USB cable.
- Reusable case.
All features work perfectly with BrainPad Pulse, which is the recommended options. However, the BrainPad Tick works as well except for the infrared receiver. When plugging in the BrainPad tick, make sure it is plugged in all the way to the right side as shown in the image.
Baby’s First Steps!
These lesson plans are the first steps need to give the robot its first steps.